Sex with sexworkers

Hi doc, I am raj from india. This is my second time plz help me. I cont sleep, I am very worried. I went to brothel in Birmingham ( uk) it's called Firstclass-suit (plz go through the site) I went for massage, but had sex. That girl was clean. First she gave me oral sex with condom on for less than a minit. After that she applied some gel over the same condom ( over the head of penis and few inches below the penis) I started sex dogge style for few seconds. I felt like coming out, thn i took my penis out. some water kind liquid came out. I checked the condom, it was safe and that liquid was inside the condom. She sd ur done u came once, I sd no I didn't stil my penis was hard. She sd no no ur done I am there in this industry from seven years ur done, I sd ok and removed the condom and put tht in dustbin. condom was safe. She took extra money for second time. Second time also she put a new condom again she applied gel. (Same way as I sd earlier) again we did sex for less thn 5 minit may be 2 to 3 minit. I did dogge and over her. I ejuculated out side with the condom on. Than I removed condom and checked by putting air ( blowing without touching my mount ) condom was gud didn't break or damage. Both the time condom was safe didn't break or damage.. I didn't even take massage.. Nothing happened over that. Not skin to skin rub nothing..

My worrie is am I infected for SID or AIDS. condom whic sexworkers use are they safe. I am very sacred not getting sleep . I heard abt lambskin condom in Internet. Did she use those. I have a girl frnd back in india, I love her so much, I am feeling very guilty, I am never gonna do this mistake again in my life... I am going back to india in 7 days. I am gonna marry her soon and going to get physical with her. I am very scared I don't want to spread this to her... Doc plz replay me ASAP I am very worried.. Help me plz. Plz.. Plz

Hi The two exposures you described were both protected. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of transmission as is protected vaginal sex. The gel like substance I would assume is the lubricant. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based.

Your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low as you did everything right in protecting yourself. Sex workers especially are going to ensure that they protect themselves from getting sexually transmitted infections from their partners. It is a good sign that she knows how to take care of herself and had condoms and lubricant to not only protect herself but also you.

Chances of Getting HIV through below job by HIV+ woman
too scared please help me doctor