Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Chances of Getting HIV through below job by HIV+ woman
Jul 5, 2013

Hi, Please bear with me as English language is not my native. I would like to seek your advice on the below issue of the chances of getting HIV virus through below job from man to HIV + woman. Here are the particulars of the woman 1. She is HIV + I got to know after episode 2. She is look healthy 3. She has no Chewing teeth on downside and on both sides 4. She is diabetic 5. She is on medicine But I didnt see any blood in it Here are my particulars 1. No cut of nothing on my penis 2. It is circumcised 3. 1-2 minutes exposure 4. Fingering and she ejaculated and I could see the blood and white fluid on my fingers. 5. I have no cut on my fingers 6. I suck her breast as well 1-2 min and could tell you of some fluid coming out of this but whatever it I was spitting it out 7. Later I cleaned my penis with water and soap and brushed my teeth Why I am writing may be it is more guilt then the symptoms. Exactly after two weeks my nose start running without any reason some time sneezing (one to three time in a days).Feeling itching in throat where the chest starts and cough but not continuous (5 to six times in day) no fever.

Response from Dr. Wohl

Your HIV+ partner would be very very very unlikely to transmit HIV to you by sucking on your penis. If your partner was on HIV medications and had her virus under control, I'd even say it would be impossible.

DW

Previous
Can I get HIV from
Next
Sex with sexworkers

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.