Can I get HIV from

Hi, I did something horrible that made me so ashamed and scared of getting HIV. I met a guy once at a club, We ended up making out and he fingered me kinda hard. Then we had sex using condom. It was a one night stand and I feel so bad and dont know what to do. I read only latex condom are 100% protective and regular condoms are not as effective. Im not sure what kinda condom he was using, What are the chances that I've got infected with HIV. And when HIV antibodies are detectable for the first time after intercourse.

The chances of acquiring HIV from one sexual encounter depend on many factors including the amount of virus in the genital secretion, your own susceptibility to HIV, and any other sexually transmitted infections in you or your partner. That a condom was used reduces this risk to almost nothing. If this was an animal skin condom the effectiveness of the condom for HIV prevention is reduced but still low.

Antibodies to HIV take 3 to 6 weeks to develop in the vast majority of people. I recommend you get tested for HIV now and at 12 weeks post exposure. If negative, I would not worry about it any longer.

3% fearing !!
Chances of Getting HIV through below job by HIV+ woman