please help me
Jul 5, 2013
i am female had sex with four school boys..does multiple sex relationship create any disease,or hiv or any stds..if we all are clean
Response from Dr. Wohl
How do you know they are not infected with an STD unless you are a lab technician and required each to submit to blood tests and genital swabs prior to sex with you.
If these encounters were not safe (condom was used with all penetration) you should be tested for HIV and other STDs.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
- Hiv Risk Hand Job Massage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.