Jul 5, 2013
Before one month, I did a safe sex with a prostitute, but I licked her vagina and it was unprotected. Yesterday I did the HIV test and it was negative, but in these two days I have a bad case of diarrhea. So my questions are: in my case I have the risk of HIV? And it can the symptoms appeared even if the test was negative?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
This was not an exposure that could lead to HIV. Other sexually transmitted infections can be acquired during oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.