Brief penetration with guy on PEP HIV Risk

I had an encounter with a guy who was on the trial for ongoing PEP treatment here in Australia. He penetrated me for about 5-10 seconds without a condom before he sat on my penis without a condom for another 5-10 seconds. We then used a condom after that. I'm not sure if he was exposed to HIV prior to taking PEP but he claimed that he tested negative before undergoing the trial. How at risk am I? Should I undergo PEP treatment as well? Please help so I can do the necessary steps while i'm still on the 72 hour window period.

Sounds like he was not on PEP but PrEP (I know, confusing). PEP is taken AFTER an exposure and PrEP is taken PRIOR to exposure to prevent infection.

Your encounter is a bit on the risky side and I recommend you report to a health department to discuss options.

blood count
Prc rna test