Who are the people?

Please doctor tell me who would be a case that would takes longer than 9 months to develop detectable hiv antibodies? I had unprotected vaginal sex with a random female a lil over a year. My last hiv test out of the seven I've had was at a lil past nine months after the incident yet I still have symptoms. Am I completely hiv negative??

The CDC and others state that 6 month HIV testing is conclusive.

Of course, there are the worried well who have symptoms, guilt (or both) that motivates them to look for exceptions as they need to be convinced they are not infected.

For them comes testing for the virus itself. HIV RNA PCR and p24 testing offers further evidence that there is no virus present.

I think you are done with testing but if you are worried you can get tested with one of these to convince yourself (hopefully) that you are not HIV+.

Ngative on Dna pcr after 6 months plus on CMIA ag/ab after 7 months.
Information about early ART therapy delaying antibody production