Handjob

I saw a female prostitute doing handjob to other guy. she came immediately and touch my penis . Please note: i am not aware her hand contain semen of the other person and i don't know his semen contain HIV, if its contain will it infect me. After that i came to home with in 1hrs and wash my penis with a soap.

Hi You cannot get HIV from this situation. HIV begins to die once it leaves the body, so if the person she gave a hand job to before yours had HIV by the time she started on you the HIV would be dead and unable to infect. HIV is not a concern here but there could be other sexually transmitted infections that can be passed this way. I would ensure that if you experience this situation again that you insist that the person wash their hands before your experience.

HIV
Exposure Assesment