Jul 2, 2013
Is it possible to contract HIV if an object is used to test the pressure in your eyes was previously used on an infected person?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No it is not possible. HIV transmission occurs through a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother to child through breast feeding. You cannot get HIV from an inanimate object or by sharing utensils or kissing.
Be well, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.