am i at risk doctor?

Last week me and my buds went to six flags So i brought in like 3 gatorade bottle fill with water I had and open sore under my tongue I was sharing with a friend that likes top smoke cigar and drink beer I was wondering that maybe he could of been bleeding from his just a little and landed in the water - he is not HIV+ neither But the blood in the water could of gone in my open sore in mouth and get in blood stream and cause HIV+ IM SCARED Im 16 and i want to live a happy life Have kids and get married :'( I tend to panic and have OCD Because im scared of health Every single pain i tend to search it up on the internet nd it say it might me HIV and make even panic more PLEASE ANSWER DOC. I NEED YOUR HELP :(

Hi No need to panic. No, you can not get HIV from touching or sharing an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid through blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother to child through breast feeding. You cannot get HIV through casual contact, kissing, sharing utensils, mosquito bites etc.....

Be well and enjoy life!!!

Shannon

Re(2): A question for relief
HIV Test