Re(2): A question for relief
Jul 2, 2013
Ok I understand that numbers are hard to give but what can be an approximiate number- 100, 1000, more, less, etc.? Also have YOU ever encountered such case in your practice? Thanks! What's written on your site really scares me because it SUGGESTS that the risk of HIV transmission via oral sex is lower than via anal or vaginal..
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I have worked with one individual who said that their only risk was through oral sex. I'm not sure why the risk of oral sex scares you in comparison to vaginal or anal. In the hierarchy of risk anal and vaginal are riskier than oral. Again stating that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Prevalence Of Hiv Std In Strippers
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- How Long Does Hiv Take To Be Detected?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.