freak accident swallowed blood - open mouth sores draining

I was camping with HIV + friend whose been pos for 9 yrs. We were being eaten alive by black flies & mosquitos. A freak accident happened that has me so terified I can't get it out of my mind & am sitting here typing with tears running down. I lifted a glass of orange juice & saw 2 black flies floating but without thinking I took a drink & swallowed them. Since only my friend & I were at the campsite the black flies bit either myself or my friend. My worry is if the black flies in my drink were engorged with my friends blood & I squashed them in my mouth would the blood go into me through 3 extraction sites from wisdom teeth I had pulled just the day before. There is still some draining of blood from these sites as they are not healed over. The open sores in my mouth is what is causing me such concern. Please help me understand if everything is going to be alright? Thank you

Hi the risk of HIV transmission occurring in this way is so extremely low to no risk. HIV is not transmitted from mosquitoes to humans. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. One other way to look at this is that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission.

I hope this settles your worry.

How about that blood?
RE(1): A question for relief