How about that blood?

Hello Shannon and Happy Canada Day from the North!

Lets say I was exposed to fluids via getting some on my finger and then rubbing my eye after several minutes would that pose a risk? We're talking like residue stage wherein the fluid is sticky at best and unseen. I'm unsure of the sources status and I don't think it was blood, I probably would have seen the red on my finger, but worst case scenario is there much risk here?

Thank you, Northern Guy

Happy Canada day to you! No risk!!! No matter what body fluid, HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and unable to infect.

Enjoy the day

Shannon

RE: A question for relief
freak accident swallowed blood - open mouth sores draining