How about that blood?
Jul 1, 2013
Hello Shannon and Happy Canada Day from the North!
Lets say I was exposed to fluids via getting some on my finger and then rubbing my eye after several minutes would that pose a risk? We're talking like residue stage wherein the fluid is sticky at best and unseen. I'm unsure of the sources status and I don't think it was blood, I probably would have seen the red on my finger, but worst case scenario is there much risk here?
Thank you, Northern Guy
Response from Ms. Southall
Happy Canada day to you! No risk!!! No matter what body fluid, HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and unable to infect.
Enjoy the day
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.