further clarification needed ^^

Hi MS Southall regarding to this http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q229839.html

please answer and advice me accordingly.

1) is there a need to go for a HIV/ STDS test for my case as above?

2)if there is the need to go for a HIV/ STDS test, when should I go? and how many days after exposure? does the HIV test results prove to be accurate and conclusive after 90 days? 3) what are the chances of getting HIV/ STDS from drinking the breast milk? does the breast milk have any taste or smell?

4)what are the chances of getting HIV/ STDS for rubbing a penis against the ass crack?

5) what are the symptoms of HIV/STDS?

6) is it true that only a woman who has given birth produce breast milk? I heard that a woman who has never given birth also have the ability to produce breast milk?

7) what are the chances of getting HIV/ STDS from a handjob?

there is no cuts around my penis, no ulcer, sores or bleeding gums. 27 days after exposure from the handjob, since then,I didn't had any from of sex. I only had fever and cough. I never had any form of sex or oral sex at all before and after exposure. only a handjob.

sorry for asking again. I just want to be sure and safe. hope that you will reply.

Hi As I stated in the answer originally there is no risk involved in nipple sucking. The testing guidelines are to be tested initially at 3 weeks post exposure then again in 90 days and as long as there were no other exposures during this time the test results are conclusive. Breast milk is mother to child HIV transmission. The reasons for this are the ingestion of a large volume of milk. Breast milk is produced during pregnancy. Women may have discharge from their nipples when they are not pregnant and the risk of HIV transmission through this fluid is within the same risk of oral HIV transmission and carries a very low risk. There are other sexually transmitted infections that can be transmitted via skin to skin, HPV is one of them, each STI has it's own set of symptoms. There are no risk of HIV transmission through a hand job.

I hope this gives you a sense of relief that all that you have described carries either an extremely low risk or no risk.

RE: Am I at risk?
RE: A question for relief