Cutting my arm with gyms mirror

hi , im dying with stress , first i apologize for my bad english , yesterday i go to the gym and when i was picking some thing my arm cut with the broken mirror that is there for 2 years ,it was not bleed at first , bud it was a deep cut that i can see something white in my wound , after some seconds it start to bleed alot , i washed my arm with water and then washed with " Povidone Iodine 10 % " , then i came home and wash it again with that , my question is , if this mirror cut someone else in this 2 years and he was positive , i can get HIV from cutting with that mirror ? i dont know it may cut someone 2 hours earlier , whats the risk in this situation ? im very worried and dying , because im in a new realtionship and dont want my partner being infected because of my , i love her very much , do you think im infected ? please help

Hi Please feel relief! You cannot get HIV from this! If indeed someone had cut themselves on the mirror and they had HIV, first you would have to cut yourself immediately or at the same time they did. HIV begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect. HIV transmission happens when there is a direct exchange of body fluid through blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother to child through breast feeding.

You are HIV free from this experience.

Rna qualitative test- my chances
A question for relief