Rna qualitative test- my chances

Dear Doctor,

can you please read my post below and evaluate my risk.

I had sex with a girl I met at the club, she put a condom on me and forced to have sex but I got soft in 20 sec and took it out, condom was still on. I did unprotected oral on her for couple of min, she did'nt ejaculate in my mouth but not quiet sure about the precum. She did unprotected oral on me but I didn't ejaculate in her mouth.

I got fever and became extremely tired and dizzy the next day and got sore throat after 18 days I took a HIV RNA test on the 6 th day and 17th day and both the result were non reactive.

Can I consider the RNA Qualitative test after 17 days to be accurate-what are my chances of getting HIV

I agree that risk of HIV seems very low here and the testing is reassuring. Given your exposure, I would say no further HIV testing necessary.

17 days is a bit on the short side of things as far as HIV testing and in cases of more substantial exposure, testing with an antigen test (p24 or viral load) out to 6 weeks would be reasonable.

very worried please answer Risk of child contracting HCV /HIV from park
Cutting my arm with gyms mirror