I'm going to die with this

Dear Doctor, 1.What is the Borderline postive for HIV? 2.When someone can have this kind of results? 3.Can someone have this kind of results after 1 and half year from posible exposure to hiv? I have had 2 hiv ab/ab test were negative and my cut off was 0.9 should I repeat test?

While many write concerned about a false negative HIV result, it is the false positive that is more likely. This may be what is going on here. If your ELISA test was borderline it means that the test detected something but can't say for sure if this is antibody to HIV. This is where a Western blot comes in handy. That test looks much more specifically at the antibodies detected. If the Western blot is negative this would indicate teh ELISA was falsely positive.

Medications
very worried please answer Risk of child contracting HCV /HIV from park