just a few questions about last night

Well, i've had my share of anxieties as a gay man in the past and have always tested negative, but now i have another lovely mental burden to ruminate over with remorseful glee while i go about my business!!!!

here goes last night i was drunk at some bars with my friends and i ran into a guy i've always found cute, who is hiv+. i am not hiv+. we chatted and stuff for awhile and made out a bit. not like all night. i would say like 2 or 3 minutes if that total. i take care of my teeth so does he. nothing scary.

he ended up performing oral on me for a bit. couldn't have been more than 2 minutes. So now you're thinking "come on. this is nothing to worry about". Welll....

A month ago or like a month & a half ago i discovered something weird on my penis. Freaked the F#$% out went to the Dr. got tested for EVERYTHING, and came back negative for everything. it was a relief that i'm sure you know of people experiencing. was SO sure i had herpes it was a little intra-personal mental fiasco but i didn't. still don't. i don't know what it was could've been a bug bite but the point is.... i took a regimen of doxycycline back then (and fully completed it) and that little guest went away like 2 weeks ago except for the smaaaalest trace/scar that no one would ever notice but me.

you can see the lil window for paranoia i bet. its not any kind of open sore, and was not last night. but i'm still a little concerned partly because i was tested like a month ago & it wouldn't make much sense to be tested right now as opposed to 3 months from now would it so it would be really great for me if you have some thoughts in the meantime.

There is no risk here so I would not test for anything more than you already have. DW

Worried mon of toddler!
Medications