Worried mon of toddler!

My question is my son was playing in back yard and the yard maintenance man for our neighborhood spit and some sprayed on his face. My son was approx. 5 feet away from the man so it was not a lot. But Im worried if the man had blood in his spit that got in my sons eye I should mention they usually hire people out of jail on work release. Is he at risk for hiv or hep? Should I have him tested? I really appreciate your advice for this worried mom.

I would not worry about this. It would take too many what ifs to make this a real risk: What if he was HIV+? What if there was blood in the spit? What if enough of the bloody spit got in my child's eye? What if he became infected even though the risk even IF all the preceding what ifs were true is one in thousands?

It all adds up to basically no risk and certainly not anything to justify putting your child through testing.

If this was may child I would do nothing.

Condom broke- discordant relationship
just a few questions about last night