Risks with mutual masturbation

I am a 17 year old boy who has been masturbating for 4 years and my brother caught me and wanted to with me, so we did once. Neither of us has ever had sex, but our penises touched on accident. A few days later I masturbate on my own and blood came out in my urine after I ejaculated. We went to the urologist and we diagnosed that it was an injury, but I am not convinced. I have headaches now and spots are popping up on my back. Is it possible that I have HIV after my brother and I accidentally touched our clean penises together?

A) How would that even happen if he has not had sex and presuming he has no other risks can be assumed to be HIV negative. HIV does not spontaneously arise. It is spread from person to person.

B) Knocking penis together does not transmit HIV.

Please help losing my mind!
Mercury Poisoning and HIV