Can you please answer my question about HIV transmission

Hi all,

I am not sure if I should address the question to someone in particular, but it is the 2nd time I am submitting this question, can someone please answer me about possible transmission: Here are the facts: My bf is HIV+, CD4 around 500, undectable VL. We always have protected anal sex, very carefull about oral sex, (he doesn't produce any precum)and he never ejacule in my mouth, eyes. About 2 weeks ago I masturbated him and he came all in my hands. I used a paper towel to wipe all the semen and I used a hand sanitizer 60% alcool based to wash my hands temporarily. About 5 or 10 minutes after I started flossing my teeth automatically and realise I didn't wash my hands with regular soap after the fact I had finish to floss. Now I am kind of a bit worry... questions: are 60% alcool based hand sanitizers efficient enough to kill hiv? What are the possibilites the virus can still be on my hands and get transfered on the dental floss and into the gum?? I know it is a bit big, but we are always so careful and I don't want to wait 3 months before testing and worry for 3 months Can someone answer me please. Thanks!!

There is no risk here at all. The measures you are taking are very good and you should not worry. Additionally, you partner's viral load being undetectable should also be a source of relief in cases of actual exposure as it is very unlikely he can transmit HIV to you with such a low viral load.

rash during pep
Please help losing my mind!