Rhuematic Heart condition and hiv tests

Hello doctor, i had a low risk exposure, stripper gave me hand job while i touched her vagina for couple of times, after 12 minutes i touched my penis without washing my hands.

My 14 day and 34 day RNA is negative 24 day PCR DNA is negative 5,8,12 week antibody negative. all these tests were done at LabCorp. But i have rheumatic heart condition from my childhood and taking penicillin shots since then.

Does my Rheumatic Heart condition delay the seroconversion. Do i have a compromised immune system. Do i need further testing having already done multiple types of tests because after 3.5 months i am getting rashes all over my body.. Please suggest.im really scared.

Hi The hand job you received is not a risk for HIV transmission. It's interesting to know that it was 12 minutes before you touched your penis, but in that time frame if she were to have HIV it would be dead and unable to infect as HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and unable to infect. Your tests results are showing that you are negative and have Rheumatic Heart condition does not affect the outcome of the test. The testing guidelines state that you should be tested 90 days after exposure and as long as no other exposures happened during this time then the results are conclusive.

For the rash, I would recommend following up with your health care provider for evaluation.

Risk of HIV through cunnilingus
Indirect Sports Contact - Possible transmission?