sex with a condom
Jun 30, 2013
Hey I had a question if you had protect sex with someone who is hiv+ and you used a condom and they pulled out when they cum and then wash there hands before doing oral or fingering and they have undetectable viral load what's the chance of catching it?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The risk is extremely low to none! Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. With having them wash their hands before performing oral or fingering there risk is greatly reduced. You did everything right in this scenario.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.