exposure...plz reply urgent

Heres the facts My husband is positive and I am negitive Hes on stable art for three years Undetectable for last three years..good cds Today while having sex...with condom.his condom broke..n in iota of second he took out. He dint even pre cum as penis was completelt dry... He asked me to wash my vagina which I did immediately with water twice Hes been very nervous n want to start my pep...is it a sound decision.should I or hes overthinking Plz reply urgent

Hi First, thank you for being with your husband and loving him. It is difficult for those of living with HIV to find a companion that will accept us no matter what. Second, the risk of HIV transmission is extremely small. In the research conducted so far, there have been no recorded HIV transmissions among heterosexual couples where the HIV-positive partner is on treatment and their blood viral load is undetectable. However, this does not mean the risk through condomless sex is zero. All of the couples studied to date have also reported using condoms often. This makes it difficult to determine the risk of HIV transmission when no condom is used. Although we know having an undetectable blood viral load can greatly reduce the risk of HIV transmission, it is unclear exactly what this risk is reduced to. One study states up to 96% reduction is transmission. My husband is tested every 6 months or so, I would recommend the same for you.

But from the experience that you had with your husband, your risk is extremely low.

RE: positive I'm dying
sex with a condom