RE: positive I'm dying

No I was stating that I believe I have hiv to my gf even though I have multiple negative antibody tests. My last hiv test was at 10 months after exposure, and I've read that some ppl may take a year or more to develop detectable hiv antibodies, and those that take that long have continuous severe symptoms like I'm having. Just don't know why I'm not like the rest of the population and produce antibodies by 6 months at the latest?? :( I had a normal immunoglobulin test, and my cd4 was like 960 or something like that when they checked around the 4th month. Then I had multiple hiv tests all antibody only out to 10 months. I've spent so much money and am just broke down in every way and don't know what to do. You think the doctors on this site would agree with you in saying there is no way no how I have hiv??

Hi Yes I believe that all of us on here would be in concert with saying that after 10 months of HIV negative test results, no other exposures happening during this time that you are HIV free.

Be well, Shannon

dance bar
exposure...plz reply urgent