question hiv and blood in syringe?

I've been stuck by a needle. a small empty insulin syringe(10-100 and at the end says 1cc) I'm done with my first hiv test which came out negative and tomorrow i'll know the result of my second one. I have 2 more to go after this to make sure I'm clean. I've been reading a lot about this matter and I always read that chances of getting infected depends on how much blood was in the needle.I checked the syringe and I can't see any blood at the tip of the needle.even wiped it with alcohol to see if it will stain. also checked the syringe and it was empty. so does it mean that even if it looks clean there could still be blood in it? When they say blood left in the syringe,do they pertain to blood so small you need a microscope or you can actually see it with your eyes? I do feel kinda confident that I don't have it since no symptoms yet(I know I'm still not off the hook) and I'm already on my 7th week but it's really hard not to get worried.

Hi Of course it is hard to worry! But yes through everything you have described your risk of HIV transmission is very small. Occupational exposure, being stuck by a needle for example carries less than a 3% risk and that's when there is a lot of blood and someone has a high viral load. There amount of blood does matter and HIV once it is outside of the body begins to die and is unable to infect. The likelihood of you having HIV from this experience are extremely low. I would encourage you to get the final test and then rest easy that you are HIV free.

efficiency of tests
a two seconds vaginal exposure