Is protected Sex dangerous?

Dear doctor, I recently started to worry because some of my friends told me about the risks of hiv transmissions through candom. I had 5 sexual partners that I knew for few months and looks fine; white americans, european and asian; with each I had only insertive protected vaginal sex, never anal. In every sexual encounter, I perfectly used the candom ( I use always "Durex" that I buy few hours before the encounter). I have never had any accident with the condoms. I just want to know if I have risk of contaminating hiv. I am very worried. Many thanks.

Hi, Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. Since all of your experiences were protected and the condom didn't break. You are doing the right thing in protecting yourself not just from HIV but from all of the other sexually transmitted infections out there!

Female to male HIV transmission
efficiency of tests