Female to male HIV transmission

I'm 18, HIV + since birth. Currently I have been having sex with my boyfriend and we ALWAYS use a condom. However, last night when we were having sex, the condom broke for a brief moment and we didn't notice until he pulled out before he ejaculated. We had no clue it popping. It was about 30 seconds or less that the condom was broken. How big is the risk that I gave him HIV? Although it was for a very brief moment,and we always use condoms. I'm just scared that he may be affected in some way.

Hi The risk of transmission is very small. If you are on treatment we know having an undetectable blood viral load can greatly reduce the risk of HIV transmission, it is unclear exactly what this risk is reduced to, but one study does say up to 96% reduction in transmission. It is also difficult for a woman to pass the virus onto a man. I'm positive and my husband is negative, so I can speak from a personal side as well. We have had instances of oops moments, it's scary I know. My husband is tested every 6 months or so. The risk of HIV transmission from you to your boyfriend from this experience is very small.

Razor Blade at Work...
Is protected Sex dangerous?