3rd time asking please help a worried pregnant lady

hi I previously asked for help , I am pregnant and got extremely worried and stressed about having a hiv test and couldn't wait for results so orderd two ez trust usaid approved tests and one icare test which were neg and my one from docs was neg but started to worry about the lancet prick you must do in the at home test , what if it had been used previously have I put myself and baby at risk , the tests came from Malaysia in a airtight packet and took around 4-5 days to come in post

Hi Sorry for the delay in responding to you. If the home test you ran is negative and the test your doctor ran is negative than you are negative. The lancet could not have been used prior to being used on you. There are mechanisms in place that prevent that from happening. As long as you have no other exposures throughout your pregnancy that would put you at risk for HIV I would put those fears aside and enjoy your pregnancy. You can always ask your doctor to run another test to give you the peace of mind that you are seeking.

Be well and enjoy your pregnancy! Shannon

Any assessment?
Razor Blade at Work...