Any assessment?

Today, I went to public toilet to wash my hands. As I looked down to turn on the water, and since the water pressure is high, some water hit against the sink and there was some back splash. I can feel some hit my mouth, I checked in the mirror and I can see there is a drop of transparent fluid on my lower lip, and my lips are fine, not cuts, scratch, or chaps. I then spit out. I also licked on my lip a few seconds after that.

I do not recall any visible blood on the sink prior to my use

My concern is that if there is blood on the sink and is rebounded to my mouth. Is there any risk assuming someone just deposit blood on the sink less than a minute ago before i used it?

Hi Rest assured you cannot get HIV this way! HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid either through blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother to child through breast feeding. Splash back from a sink is not a risk. If there were a large volume of blood in the sink and you had splash back, the good news is that once HIV is outside of the body it begins to die and is unable to infect.

You are HIV free from this experience.

Cut on tongue and kissing
3rd time asking please help a worried pregnant lady