Cut on tongue and kissing

I hope you can shed some light on my question and allay my anxiety. I cut my tongue on a Saturday and open mouth kissed someone 3 days later (Tuesday); the kiss lasted 5 - 7 seconds. To my knowledge there was no exchange of blood, and my tongue was 70% healed at the time of the kiss. That Friday I contacted my internist and the ma instructed me to get tested because of possible exposure. I got tested that Friday and the test came back negative. The individual I kissed assured me he is negative. Should I be concerned and get retested, if so when? I greatly appreciate your time. Thank you.

Hi Your risk of HIV transmission is Extremely small. If your only risk factor was kissing and having a cut on your tongue from 3 days earlier I wouldn't recommend testing. HIV is not present in saliva and the other person would have to have an open bleeding wound in their mouth as well. HIV transmission occurs through a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother to child through breast feeding.

There's no need to get tested again from this kissing experience.

Concerns!!!
Any assessment?