Concerns!!!

Hello. I have a couple of questions actually. I had sex a couple of days ago and protection was used - both vaginal as well as anal sex. During the vaginal prt of it, at the end, when he got up the condom was still inside of me, I could see it, it was hanging out. He didn't come inside of me. When I got up I noticed a big blob of sperm on the sheet. I guess it's a good thing he didn't stay in me any longer than that uh? I'm currently not on birth control either, should I go ahead and get the "Plan B?"? And. my second question is that after I showered I notice some fecal matter in my anal area, that's never happen to me before when I had engaged in anal sex many, many years ago. Why did I see that??? I'm naturally a worry-wart, so if you could give me any advice here as to my next step - if any, just to put my mind at ease would really help!!! What boggles my mind is that he missed me after he ejaculated and got it all over the sheet. Also, one more thing, is getting hiv through open wounds, cut sores of that nature the only transmission method that the virus can actually get inside the mucous membrane??? I mean it has to have an open through something right??? Is that why having a healthy skin is one way to go to avoid infection???

Hi I'm sorry it has taken a while to get an answer to you. For the Plan B it's most likely too late to start that, but I can say that the likelihood of getting pregnant in the manner you described having sex is relatively small. Seeing fecal material after having anal sex is not uncommon. Though you may not feel the need to have a bowel movement there can be a start of a build up of stool developing. That is not worrisome. Wearing a condom for both anal and vaginal intercourse was a super choice! Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluids, blood, semen, vaginal fluid or mother to child through breast feeding. Yes there has to be an opening or way for HIV to enter into your body in order for transmission to happen.

Please judge my risk
Cut on tongue and kissing