Please judge my risk

Hi Doctor,

Recently i had sex with a sex worker, I had unprotected oral sex then protected vaginal sex using two condoms.However after sex i realized that one of the condom had broken while the other one was alright.can i assume that since one of the condom was alright out of the two , i am risk free or should i go for hiv test.Please judge my risk.

Thanks

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. And you experienced the consequence of why we always say never use two condoms at the same time. Because they will break and actually can increase your risk of transmission. Thankfully the other condom did not break therefore giving you the protection that you needed.

Your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low.

Risk Of Contracting HIV
Concerns!!!