scratch and HIV pathway

Quick scenario. I hooked up with another guy of unknown HIV status (casual encounter, outdoors, on the beach this afternoon). No anal or oral sex. Only kissing and mutual masturbation. There was a lot of pre-cum coming from his penis. At some point some of his pre-cum was on the back of my right hand and when I noticed that I wiped it off on my T-shirt right away (not washing my hand with water, though). Two minutes later we both ejaculated and left the outdoor spot where we were in. But when I was leaving I scratched the back of my right hand on a tree branch. It was a very small scratch, the skin was barely torn and there was no bleeding. I am trying to assess the risk of the situation. Lets say the guy was HIV positive, could HIV have entered in my blood stream through that small non bleeding scratch? How long does semen survive in order to infect outside the body? It was only a three minutes interim between having the pre-cum on the back my hand, wiping it off and getting the starch on the same hand.

Hi There is no risk of HIV transmission in what you have described. If he has HIV, first HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect. Second, your wound would have to be open and bleeding and his ejaculate would have to go directly from him to you. Through your experience there was no risk of HIV transmission .

Concerned Mom!
Risk Of Contracting HIV