Jun 30, 2013
Can you catch molluscum contagium in genital area from a toilet seat?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There have been no reports of catching MC from a contaminated toilet seat.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting Hiv Through Unprotected Vaginal Sex
- Precum Touched My Vagina What's The Risk For Hiv Infection
- Risk From Condom Leakage From Base
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Hiv And Lightheadedness
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.