am I at risk?

I am from India. After a theoretical nipple suck incident, today I went for HIV test after spending hell of 12 weeks. There is an incident happen to concern again at the time of taking the sample. The nurse applied some antibody onitment on earlier patient hand (something had happen to earlier patient when she is trying to take the blood). After less than 1 minute, with THAT SAME OINTMENT FINGER... she took some cotton and applied some sanitizer and then cleaned some place in my hand and took the blood. After that agian she took some coton and placed on my skin.

What if, if HIV is still on her finger because of ointment?

She cleaned my skin surface with cotton and used a fresh syringe. what if, if there are some hiv contamination on my skin surface and then a syringe is used? I am feeling sad again to spend 3 more months to test again...

I read that HIV can survive for couple of minitues... There is a possibility that HIV can still on her finger surface and then it came to my skin surface and that hiv can enter into my blood stream with needle stick or after... there is a chance.... these are my fears....

Hi No need to worry! Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. HIV also begins to die once it is outside of the body and is unable to infect.

Also your risk of HIV transmission is extremely low if your only risk was nipple sucking,t there would be no risk of transmission. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid, blood, semen or vaginal fluid.

HIV Risk
concerned of hiv risk