Do ARS symptoms appear after 2 months

Dear doctors, I am wondering of there is a possibly for ArS symptoms to appear after 2 months. This is because I had a protected exposure with a prostitute in january and in mid March and this is the end of June and I am kinda having symptoms. (on a side note, do I have a high probability of getting HIV during these 2 exposures? From what I remembered, my penis accidentally lose erection and it turned flaccid, resulting the condom to move towards my penis head as I had short penis and i am fat, so when I lose an erection, only my penis head and a tiny part of the shaft is visible.. I am afraid that the condom might come lose and expose my penis head)So now, which is the end of June, I found two red spots on my chest and some lumps on my neck...but i think that the lumps on my neck are not lymph nodes as after some research, i found out that the positions of my lumps do bot have lymph nodes at all. Secondly, do ARS symptoms appear within one week? This is because I had a fever during the third night after the sexual exposure in March. And is sore throat a common ARS symptoms? Must it be a very serious site throat? Please help to answer my doubts.

Thank you doctors for your time.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks you for your question,

But honestly, this entire situation seems to really be about your anxiety rather than any real risk.

Protected sex, where the end of your penis remains covered by an unbroken condom, holds no risk for HIV. This sounds like your situation.

No risk = No HIV = No HIV symptoms

Because this sounds difficult for you though, we'd highly encourage you to seek out assistance around your anxiety. Many people don't realize that stress you wake up with, carry around during the day, and go to sleep with, will make weird things start to happen with your body.

Hope this helps!

Erik

confused about alcohol use and oral sex
Please don't ignore my question it is about my son