Kissed vagina

First of all I would like to appreciate your job of creating awareness about this killer disease and would also like to donate for the same

I have a question for you and hope you wud reply me if I had a risk or not.

On the 18 th of March I was with a prostitute. I knew what would be the consequences of unprotected vaginal or anal sex, so I just kissed her vagina for 2 - 3 seconds and it felt like her pubic hairs were inside my mouth. I didn't had oral sex nor did I insert my tongue, lips or mouth inside her vagina. I didn't see if there was any vaginal fluids because the room was dark.

But when I reached home I was worried like hell thinking that I might have contracted HIV. I couldn't stop my anxieties and was worrying all the time. And after 15 days I started feeling slight fever, muscle ache, had tremors or trembling in my hands and legs, fatigue, difficulty breathing and loose stool once. Then after almost 2 months I had hives like rash on my arms.

My questions are 1. What do you make of my exposure. Was I at risk for HIV or other stds ?

2. Are my symptoms HIV related or was it because of my anxiety ?

3. would you recommend testing for me ?

Please note that was the first encounter of my life. I never had sex before. Am very tensed, Plz plz plz need your opinion and advice

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your questions,

This doesn't sound like a risk for HIV or STDs. You hardly had any contact with her vagina at all. No real chance to get anything.

If you had no risk, then you didn't get HIV or a STD therefore these symptoms have nothing to do with HIV or STDs. Testing in unnecessary.

Even the opening of your message demonstrates the level of anxiety that you're experiencing (saying "killer disease"). I'd recommend that you explore our archived questions to learn more about how HIV/STDs are transmitted.

Hope this helps!

Erik

STDs window period
Bad experience when giving sample