STDs window period

Hello, doctor! I write because I have a concern about the window period of some STDs. In March I had a risk (broken condom, with a gay man. I was the bottom one) and since that day I have a sore throat, canker sores in my mouth and on the edges and the tip of the tongue I have whitish lesions that turn red when I eat or brush my teeth. I went to different doctors and have done multiple treatments but I have not improved. I've done several tests, these are the last:

CMV and EBV IgG/IgM NEGATIVE 10 weeks after the risk.

VDRL and Herpes simplex 1 and 2 igg/igm NEGATIVE after 11 weeks.

ELISA anti HIV 1/2: NEGATIVE after 12 weeks.

I want to know if my results are reliable, or if I was in the window period of such STDs.

Is there a window period for cytomegalovirus and Epstein-Barr virus? these viruses can extend the window period for HIV?

Please, help me! I'm a little worried. I don't know who to ask about these diseases in my town.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It sounds like you've done these tests after an appropriate amount of time, including HIV.

My question for you though: when you're talking to your doctors about tests and treatment are you only talking about HIV/STDs? If you are it's very important to have a broad conversation about other possible infections/conditions.

Hope this helps!

Erik

PLEASE ASSESS MY RISK?
Kissed vagina