Worried

Today I met a guy, he came into my room and we basically were just touching and kissing, not very deep kissing. however our lips came into contact and our tongues too but it was a very short moment. He then performed unprotected oral sex on me, for about 30 seconds. That was all we did, he came in my chest, after that I went to the bathroom to clean myself and I have him a towel to clean himself as well. When he left I found out some traces of blood in the towel I have him , some medium drops, distributed along the towel.

When I saw that, all the world fell above me, and I am very scared now, I never saw him cleaning up his mouth with the towel , I want to believe that I'm not a risk because when I noticed the towel, I inspected my penis for signs of blood,my mouth and my body,the towel I used to clean and found no blood at all. My theory is that maybe the towel was already dirty when I gave it to him or he had a little pimp he punctured and cleaned it up with the towel.

I am very scared, I know that I would have notice the taste off blood when kissing and even saw some blood on my penis during the oral sex, I even saw him performing oral sex on me and didn't see blood. Should I be this worried? I can't sleep at all,please help me.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Oral sex is considered very low risk for HIV. Even if there were blood in his mouth, it would've had to have been a significant amount of blood.

And considering that the sex was so short too, it overall sounds like a low risk incident.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Handjob
Maternity Underwear