|compliance to meds
Jun 28, 2013
I'm currently on tribus, i have not been comliant on my mes, i would skip a day or two without taking them. how risky is that.
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- It is critically important to try and be as adherent to your HIV medications as you can be. This is the best way to prevent the medications from stopping working by developing resistance. If this happens, your dr will likely need to change your medications around. I would suggest talking with your provider about your difficulties taking medications. Often they can help provide you with strategies that can be helpful. They can also do blood work to make sure the medication you are on is still working the way it needs to. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.