compliance to meds

I'm currently on tribus, i have not been comliant on my mes, i would skip a day or two without taking them. how risky is that.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- It is critically important to try and be as adherent to your HIV medications as you can be. This is the best way to prevent the medications from stopping working by developing resistance. If this happens, your dr will likely need to change your medications around. I would suggest talking with your provider about your difficulties taking medications. Often they can help provide you with strategies that can be helpful. They can also do blood work to make sure the medication you are on is still working the way it needs to. Take care LHW

Please answer i beg you.
Risk of HIV from quick anal insertion