Please answer i beg you.
Jun 28, 2013
doc I have unprocted sex,tested 3 weeks abbott Antigen/Antibody non reactive.Is this test can be taken conclusive.Please advise dying in fear.I am remutiod Arthritis and take immono surpresent drugs will these drugs will effect antidoy formation.will antibody test 3 months mark will be conclusive or I have to wait for 6 months.
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- I would say that a negative ag/ab combo test at 90 days is conclusive. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.