Risk of Hiv from anal insertion
Jun 28, 2013
I was at a gay bathouse last night and accidentally inserted my penis into a guy's anus for a few seconds. I am worried... should I consider PEP?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- I'm wondering how one accidentally does this, but I digress. The risk would be low given the extremely limited time your penis was in contact with said anus but I can't say the risk is nil. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.