hmmm I dont think so?

Im a 25 years old female and i have a question.

Is it possible to be infected with HIV if:

Say you're making out with someone of unknown status and things get a lil hot

-You're wearing a pair of underwear (that are soaked in your own vaginal fluid) -a pair of boxers that are damp (with your own vaginal fluid) -and pajama pants that are dry

(yes all 3 on at the same time)

and a guy rubs his genitals against your genitals (while hes wearing basketball shorts) but could have precame some? Is it possible to get infected this way? The answer is no right?

*Both are fully dressed and no penetration has occurred.*

HIV cant penetrate through clothing whether they're wet/damp/or dry correct?

I got sick about 2 weeks after this happened and I've been sick for about two weeks. Should i be concerned or am i just being paranoid?

Hi There is now way for HIV transmission to happen through clothing. HIV transmission occurs through a direct exchange of body fluid.

No reason for concern, you just happened to get sick two weeks after your experience.

HIV from a used glove during prostate massage?
Occupational Exposure; Volume of Blood?