HIV from a used glove during prostate massage?

I received a sensual/prostate massage and for the prostate massage the lady used a latex type glove with lube but I'm not sure if the glove was brand new or used. Let's say it was used for other men's prostates, is there a risk? if anything I was the first appointment for the day so if that glove was used, it had been there for more than 10 hours. thanks in advance

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Any HIV left on potentially used gloves overnight would not survive. Also, as someone who uses gloves often, they are truly designed to be single use only- it is actually quite difficult to take a pair off and then turn it back inside out and reuse. My guess is that your masseuse was using gloves to avoid touching any fluids and for her/him to reuse the glove would have likely resulted in them touching the fluids they were using the gloves to avoid. Take care, LHW

12 ATTEMPTS PLS ANSWER VERY FRUSTRATING
hmmm I dont think so?