12 ATTEMPTS PLS ANSWER VERY FRUSTRATING

Dear Doc

I am extremely worrying my case and I have waitied for almost weeks now for a reply but it still has not come back yet. The following are my 2 cases:

18 days ago 7/6 on a Friday night I was in a local bar, I was quite drunk and I danced with this girl who happened to kiss my neck. This women who happens to be a nurse which I worry might carry high risk. My neck has some old pimples which look grey and dull and turns out the morning after I see a hickey the area of my neck where no pimples are there due to a the open-mouth deep kissing the girl does on my neck. She kissed my neck in that way for around 3 to 5 mins. Each kiss probably last for 5 to 8 seconds. I can feel her teeth but it is not a painful sensation like biting me.

I am worrying that my old pimples might be exposed as possible cuts which may allow the HIV virus to get through my skin and into my bloodstream. I checked my old pimples which seem to exist as little bumps on my neck the morning after. I see those little bumps as a barrier to my underneath skin and bloodstream.

However, under the worst scenario if my pimples were fresh the moment when she kissed me. I am worrying if she has any cut/chopped lips/canker sores/uclers etc which may allow her blood to go into my pimples.

10 to 11 days after the incident, I have symptons of runny nose, green mucus and a slight sore throat and tiredness. I HAVE NO FEVER. Although I suspect that I have caught a cold due to the rainy and windy days in the city I was living in plus the lack of sleeping which gets me sick and the oily junk food I have eaten which gives me the sore throat, I still worry that if there is a chane that these are the symptons of picking up the HIV virus in this case.

The symptons have lasted for 2 days and though I still have the green mucus from my throat, my nose and the body is feeling so much better now.

I am very worrying under such scenario is it possible to take in the virus into my body through the pimples.

Another case happened 3 days ago ( 22/6) when I was in a local bar, I was drunk and when I walked out it seems someones teeth has scratched on my neck, it happens in less than 2 seconds. When I got home I realised there is a bit of redness on the skin on my neck, It is a small spot like an acne, the day after it seem to have grown into a little bump. I am very worrying if the teeth has made a cut on my neck or it is already a small acne before this happened since the persons mouth might have chopped lips, gums and unclers which might carry blood with the hiv virus into my skin through the scratch.

Until now, I see no visible cut and blood on my old acnes from case 1 and the little reddish bump in case 2. I still feel some dry coughs and little bit of green fluid. However, I still worry that if they could get underneath my skin due to the invisible or tiny cuts which cannot be seen by eyes. My old acnes and the reddish bump remains visible until today (26/6)

Plus the flu symptons I had has made me couldn't go for sleep at night. I am extremely worrying and am considering to go for a HIV Combo test.

Please advise me the probablit/percentage and possibilities of getting infected in this way because I am very worrying that the tiny/invisible cuts allow blood to goes in even though they are minor cuts that cannot be seen easily.

I cannot sleep at night and it has been always going in my mind I really need an answer if I should go tested pls reply me asap. Many thanks.

Please answer my question asap I am very frustrated for an answer and I am very willing to donate money to this website if there can be any immdiate feedbacks. Many thanks!

Nervous kid

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- In general, unless your pimple was so large and deep that they should have had orange hazard cones parked along the perimeter, I'd say no, there is no risk of acquiring anything in either of the 2 ways you describe. I would say however, that it may be time to think about how your drinking may be affecting you. Excessive drinking can/does put you at risk for many things not just HIV and stds. If you remain worried, I advise all persons to be routinely tested for HIV and perhaps consider turtlenecks. Take care, LHW

Master baiting with a tool from a effected person?
HIV from a used glove during prostate massage?