Jun 27, 2013
Yesterday I had unprotected anal intercourse. I found out the guy is positive. I do remeber him pulling out and cumming, but not on me. The entire secession did not last long. I cleaned up after and when he left i douced. I'm worried that I maybe infected from his precum. Im thinking of going on PEP tomorrow. Please give me your input.
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hi there- This would be considered a situation where I would indeed recommend PEP. The early you take it the better and certainly within 48-72 hours is best. HIV can be transmitted by precum and being the bottom is riskier than being the top. Hope this helps. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.