Can having a dog
Jun 27, 2013
Can having a dog eat you out give you any diseases or anything?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- While you cannot contract any stds from your dog, since your dog cannot consent to having sexual relations with you, I don't think engaging in sex with him/her is right. Also, you should be aware that in most states, having sex with an animal is against the law. May I suggest masturbation or a trip to the sex toy shop instead? Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Does Herpes Do To Immune System?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.