|Re: Does tied up condom provide same environment as syringe?
Jun 27, 2013
Thanks for your response, doctor. Do you think I should be concerned for my child's well being? Is this a realistic route of transmission?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- No, this would not be a route of transmission I would be concerned about. However, it may be a good idea to talk with your roommate and set some ground rules about overall cleanliness and consideration. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Prolong An Hiv-infected Life?
- What Does Serum Hiv Antibody Status Non Reactive Mean?
- When Will This Peripheral Neuropathy Go Away?
- Can Antibiotics Fight Hiv If Taken Immediately?
- Does Your Body Produce Natural Antibodies Against Hepatitis B?
- Hep C Causing Small Rash Turning Into Sores
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.