pinch the pin

hiii pinch the pin in my fingure and blood comes and i put my fingure with out condom in the prosetitute girl vagina before two years ago and kiss her body now recently we do my cbc blood test and report is normal pls can tell me now any risk of hiv or any kind of infection and hiv and other infection after how many time later can show in test pls tell i am very worry pls reply

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello- If your exposure was 2 years ago and your test was negative now, you are not infected. Take care, LHW

HSV2 and hiv
Re: Does tied up condom provide same environment as syringe?