pinch the pin
Jun 27, 2013
hiii pinch the pin in my fingure and blood comes and i put my fingure with out condom in the prosetitute girl vagina before two years ago and kiss her body now recently we do my cbc blood test and report is normal pls can tell me now any risk of hiv or any kind of infection and hiv and other infection after how many time later can show in test pls tell i am very worry pls reply
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello- If your exposure was 2 years ago and your test was negative now, you are not infected. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.